A new beginning!

  A new beginning!

I'm glad to welcome you in my new blogspot!I can say that it's a dream of mine to become a sports journalist.My friends have told me lots of times that it's a profession suiting my abilities.So what is better than trying something on my own!I am certain that I have a lot of things to learn from this incredible experience!

It's a decent way for me to be creative during the quarantine period.I would like to thank my friend Aggelos once more for inspiring me and making me believe that everything is possible, as long as you desire to succeed.

Regarding the site, the topics I'm going to write about are two.Sports and especially soccer and Literature.I would like to mention that I have been playing soccer for almost ten years.Therefore,my knowledge is in a quite decent level I can say. As for Literature,it's a hobby I adopted about a year ago and I'm really proud of it.In this blogspot,poems and novels are going to be published.I hope that I can come up with some ideas that will intrigue you!

Comments

  1. A new chapter for you and a very creative one! Quite surprised by this initiative but I am really looking forward to seeing your innovations and uniqueness.
    Good luck����

    P.S. It's football not soccer��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Stay tuned and the content of the site won't let you down!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your new beginning my bro I wish you well and I wait to your first post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your wishes!I hope not to dissapoint you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for mentioning me! Have a nice start! Getting along in a journey like this will surely make you wiser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wouldn't be proper if i didn't mention you!I owe you for this new motive and the inspiration you give me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts